2018 English Teaching In Thai;and (Wanted)
Your responsibilities will include:
● Teaching English to Thai students
● Preparing lesson plans, teaching materials and exams, and marking student progress
● Attending school activities
Opportunity for this May 2018 begins. Our 2 full days orientation takes place on 12-13 May 2018. We accept application from now on.
By signing a 1-year contract, you will receive 2 to 4 weeks of full paid holidays.
* Native English speakers (UK, US, Canada, New Zealand, Australia, Ireland)
* Bachelor degree in any field
* Ages 22-45 years old
* Teaching experience is advantage, not necessary
* TEFL certificate is beneficial, not compulsory
* clear Police Clearance record
Road Experience Support
Free 2 full days orientation program (for new & inexperienced teachers who will start at the onset of a semester)
Non-B and work permit assistance (producing all visa paperwork and keeping track of the process)
Full support on related issues ie. contracts, late payments, teaching hours, etc.
24/7 support in emergency cases
Pre-arrangement with the school to greet you upon arrival and to help finding accommodation
great location primarily in the South and East.Positions also available in Bangkok, Bangkok Metro and big cities in the north.
Competitive 3,000THB administration fee
Please submit CV, recent photo (less than 6 months), passport, copy degree certificate, police clearance, TEFL certificate (if any) to firstname.lastname@example.org