ESL Teaching Position In Beijing, No Ex (For Sale)
Roll over images below to enlarge
To Apply visit this link: cips.io/a089dd
Location: Chaoyang district, Beijing
School: Children Story Kindergarten
Working hours: 30hours/week, Mon-Fri
We are looking for candidates that:
1. Native/non-native speaker
2. Hold at least a Bachelor’ s degree in any major
3. Ideally have previous teaching experience but not required
4. TEFL, TESOL, CELTA related teaching certificate optional but encouraged
- Be Interested in Chinese culture and love teaching
- Be serious about coming to China and about taking on a teaching assignment
- Excellent verbal communication skills and high level of flexibility
- Dedicated, culturally flexibility, good organization skills and respectful
- Loyal, creative, enthusiastic and professional
- Must be in good health
- No criminal record
- Eligible candidates are required to do a demo teaching video or self-introduction Video
- Basic salary 9, 000 RMB/month - 15,000 RMB/month plus Bonus for extra classes taught: 1,000 - 2,000 RMB approximately ($150 - $300 USD)/month
- An academic year Completion Bonus: 3,000 - 6,000 RMB or approximately
($450 - $900 USD)
- Airport pick up, welcome dinner, free lodge upon arrival
- Free housing/living allowance at placed school, free lunch (public school) on week weekday
- Part-time job supported if necessary
- Flight ticket allowance at the contract year-end 3, 000-5000 RMB
- Referral & recommendation commission 2, 000 RMB
- Free Chinese classes weekly if need
- Visa Documentation & Pre-departure Guide
- Setting up other necessities
Create an Unrivaled Education Experience
• Classroom: Create learning spaces that support and enhance curriculum activities.
• Teaching: Teach lessons in a way that meets each child’ s unique learning style.
• Care: Meet physical and emotional needs of each child and provide an atmosphere that makes students and families feel valued.
• Organization: Keep classroom supplies, daily records and child information organized.
• Assessments: Complete student assessments using classroom observations. Actively participate in parent conferences with the Lead Teacher or Center Director.
• Best Practices: Incorporate early childhood educational best practices learned through formal education, job training, and experience. Share your own knowledge with Assistant Teachers.
• Technology: Learn to use the technology and systems needed for your job, and be willing to learn new programs, applications, systems, or devices as things change.
Work Environment/Physical Demands
• Must be able to adapt to continuously changing, fast-paced environment and make the students’ needs your primary focus.
• Must be able to fully engage in physical activity. Must be able to kneel,